4 Pick-&-Joy® Hot Chili or 4 Pick-&-Joy® Mild Chili
1 teaspoon black peppercorns
50 gr. of fresh Pick-&-Joy® Basil Tree basil leaves
oil to taste (olive)
1. Prick a few holes in the red peppers with a fork.
2. Put the Pick-&-Joy® Hot Chile's together with the black peppercorns, the leaves of fresh basil in a clean washbasin or lockable bottle.
3. Pour olive oil just below the edge and close the bottle or the faeces pot well.
4. Allow the oil to soak in a sunny place for two weeks.
5. Shake daily.
6. If necessary, the oil can be sieved.