Method of preparation
- Peel the cucumbers, cut them in half lengthwise, remove the seeds en after that cut them in thin slices.
- Rinse the cucumbers, sprinkle them with salt and let them drain in a sieve.
- After 30 minutes dry the cucumbers with a paper towel.
- Cut the onion in small pieces.
- Remove the seed from the chile peppers and cut them in small pieces.
- Beat the sugar and vinegar in a mixing bowl until the sugar has dissolved.
- Garnish the dish with pine nuts.
Want a spicy Thai cucumber salad? Then use the Pick-&-Joy® Hot Chile!