2. Cut the onion and chives.
3. Add the olive oil, vinegar, pepper, salt and sugar and mix the ingredients.
4. Leave it to retract for a moment (5 min.).
5. Mix the mixture with the rocket.
6. Heat the pine nuts in a frying pan until they turn colour and then let them cool down.
7. Garnish the salad with the pine nuts.
Do you know that tomatoes from the Candytom® are the sweetest in the entire Pick-&-Joy® range? A tomato salad with these tomatoes is not just a tomato salad; this will be really delicious!