200 grams Pick-&-Joy® Strawberry Delizz strawberries
75 grams of sugar
1 egg yolk
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
175 dl. full-cream milk
1 dl. whipped cream
Would you rather reduce your calories? Then use half-full milk instead of full-fat milk.
1. Clean the Pick-&-Joy® Strawberry Delizz strawberries.
2. Puree the strawberries with lemon juice, sugar and egg yolk.
3. Mix the milk and whipped cream together.
4. Mix the strawberry mixture with the cream mixture.
5. Put the strawberry mixture in the ice-cream maker and follow the instructions of your own ice-cream maker.
No ice-cream maker? No problem because ice cream can also be made without an ice machine! Put the mixture in the freezer and stir every half hour until the ice has turned. Nice to try!