Method of preparation
- Rinse the peppers, cut them in half and remove the seeds for a less hot sauce. (Or keep them to create an extra spicy sauce.)
- Peel the onion and garlic and cut them into pieces.
- Put the peppers, onion and garlic in a blender an puree them into very tiny pieces.
- Put the mixture in a pan with a small quantity of water and boil this.
- Add sugar, salt and soy sauce.
- Start boiling the mixture again with the new ingredients and make the mixture smooth to your liking.
- The sauce is ready when the moisture had evaporated.
- Let the sauce cool off for 15 minutes.
Great sauce to add to many Mexican dishes or as a chips dipping sauce