Method of preparation
- Preheat the grill or barbecue.
- Slice the baguette into four pieces.
- Now cut the four pieces horizontally.
- Grill the slices of bread until they turn nice and brown.
- Cut the onion, the bell pepper, the zucchini and aubergine into thin slices and mince the garlic.
- Spread the healthy vegetables over the baking tray, add the cherry tomatoes and add rosemary. Sprinkle the olive oil over the veggie’s.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the veggie’s to season them.
- Grill the vegetables for 8 to 10 minutes until they start coloring lightly, don’t forget to flip them halfway.
- Cut the brie in slices. Place them on the bottom half of the bread en divide the veggie’s over it. Sprinkle the juice from the baking tray over it to add flavor.
- Finish it of with a grilled cherry tomato and serve right away.
French bread from the oven with grilled vegetables you can endlessly vary according to your own creation. You can replace letters with mozzarella, for example, or lubricate the baguette with fresh pesto beforehand!