- 8 Pick-&-Joy® Cherry Tomato Red or 8 Pick-&-Joy® Plum Tomato
- 4 slices of dough for the savory quiche
- 1 egg
- 225 gram frozen spinach á la crème
- 50 grams of cheese
- 1 teaspoon of parsley
- 1 tbsp of breadcrumbs
- Some butter for greasing
- Salt and Pepper
Method of preparation
- Preheat the oven to 180° C.
- Defrost the frozen spinach.
- Grease the cake tins with butter. Let the dough defrost. Line the mould with the dough and remove the excess dough which comes over the edge of the mould. Poke some small holes in the bottom with a fork and sprinkle
- with bread crumbs.
- Beat the eggs together with the spinach and some salt and pepper. Divide the mixture between the four moulds.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half and place them onto the spinach mixture.
- Sprinkle the cheese onto the mixture and finish with some sprinkled parsley.
- Put the mini quiche’s in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes until they have nice brownish color.